[Harc] FREE QSTs

Charles Randall Couch randy9944 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 14:53:07 CST 2019

 Many thanks, Mark, do you have a time preference ?  My eyes are not so good so I try to avoid ill-lit weather.
Charles K6CP

    On Monday, December 30, 2019, 02:00:52 PM CST, Mark Nelson via Harc <harc at humboldt-arc.org> wrote:

 Hi---hey, just the new ham I was hoping to get a reply from!  I have them boxed and ready for you -- stop by corner of 8th & J --801 J Street, Eureka...they're yours!73 Charles --- Mark  AA6DX