[Harc] Get Out and Play Day

pesko at suddenlink.net pesko at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 19 15:45:33 CDT 2019

July 27 is Eureka Get Out and Play Day, coordinated by Clarke Museum and Eka Parks & Rec. We have a booth near Ramones Old Town.  Starts at noon and runs until 4 pm.  We'll be setting up around 11:00.

Last year, later in the summer, EPD had a public safety event at Carson Park. They are not doing so this year, so we won't be participating.

These are two completely unrelated events. Sorry for any confusion.

Peter W6IES

--
Peter Esko