[Harc] Episode 400 of Ham Nation TV Wednesday evening

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 12:22:43 CDT 2019

Wow, what a lineup.  Jim would have loved this.  He was always talking about these guys.  I think he and Steve were at a 'fest when Leo came by with a camera crew.  They didn't get on the show, but Jeri Ellsworth referenced them when she was interviewed.  Not by name, only by the ham(s) over there,....  I'm doing the HARCnet tonight at 7, too late to announce the 6pm broadcast there, but it should be on line after it airs. https://twit.tv/ (you can also watch live on that website)