[Harc] HARC Contact Cards

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 12:06:21 CDT 2019

Ben,

I would like to see the text on the front side lower left begin with the line "Club net..." rather than begin with the line "Eureka Repeater..." which should come on the second line so it reads:

Club Net Wednesdays at 7PM, Eureka Repeater 145.47 MHz, -600 kHz | 103.5 tone
rather than "..Club Net Wednesdays at 7pm, -600.."

Howard
--
KB6NN/nitpicky