[Harc] contact information for John Reese

Mark Nelson aa6dx7388 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 17:07:50 CDT 2019

HI -- Here's John's info on Facebook...lives in Orcutt...He worked for me
as manager of the repair department of Sequoia Stereo...was friends of Rich
Green (SK)..and we all were involved in broadcast, repeaters, phone
patches, etc...73, es GL with contacting our old buddy..--- if no luck,
contact Bill Coyles...he was department head back when I taught Amateur
Radio at College of the Redwoods, where John went to his first job as a
"professor"..what a swell guy! 73  Mark  *AA6DX*

https://www.facebook.com/john.reese.3998263/about?section=overview&lst=100003592794764%3A100002530323695%3A1570226084