[Harc] emergency frequencies during outage

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Fri Oct 25 17:37:17 CDT 2019

Our 75M phone frequency is 3.955MHz LSB

The digital net frequency is 3.581MHz USB
The digital net will be nightly at 7:30pm through the outage and is able
to pass email.

Reminder to all hams, we still have a very week link in our FWRA linked
repeaters, so PLEASE, once the power goes down, use it as a last resort.

We have the 147.090 machine in Ferndale, so at least we can talk with
Eel valley.

The Brookings machine is 147.250MHz +600 136tn.  It takes a gain antenna
to work it well, but does have wide coverage.

Our Del Norte neighbors have a new 147.390M +600 136tb that links into
Crescent City/Brookings repeaters.

I'll leave my quad four up 444.400 +5000 103.5tn during the day, but it
will go dark each night between 9pm-10pm but is a nice machine to chew
the fat.

thanks all

Brace yourselves.

73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken