[Harc] Vest

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 22:48:27 CDT 2020

Past President Jim Armstrong, KW6JIM, SK created a proof of concept high visibility vest with a club logo printed on the back.  The idea was to have optional club apparel that would help members coalesce and look sharp during public events.   The project didn't move forward after that.  Jim was a mover and shaker and had his hands full revitalizing the club in other arenas(club house, trailer, etc.)  We now are moving forward with it.  A loose committee of interested members did some research and had back and forths about different models.  The following model was decided upon.  Please consider purchasing one within the next month. (Sizing information is on the website.)  When the crisis is over and a total of 25 vests have been acquired I will gather them and send them to the local printer to put the logo on the back.  The next group will have to wait until the next 25 get grouped together.

The logo is being finalized.  If you are very interested in being apart of the logo/vest committee please respond to me personally at KG6LHW at arrl.net.  Discussions held on this reflector won't be considered as they consume too much of our email inboxes.
Again, this is an optional bonus item.  We recognize that many of you already have a vest.  These new club vests aren't expensive.  Your present one won't got to waste in cars emergency kit.  Join the cool kids club, buy a vest!

https://www.amazon.com/KwikSafety-Charlotte-Visibility-Reflective-Construction/dp/B07JPKQMZ1?th=1
When you receive your vest, please email me so that I can keep a tally.
Thank you.

Remembering that Amateur Radio is the ultimate Social Distancing Sport,AnthonyKG6LHW951-623-3400