[Harc] HARC July Minutes

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 20:23:59 CDT 2020

Ben,
Nice work on the minutes.  I don't doubt you took excellent notes, but I do have a question on one item:  August 18 is a Tuesday.  July 18 was a Saturday.  Was the EmComm exercise originally scheduled for July 18, and moved back a month, due to factors out of our control, and should the date in August actually be on a Saturday, rather than a Tuesday?  I note that a HARC social dinner was previously scheduled for August 18, but I think that was cancelled.  I guess we could all do takeout from the restaurant, go home and do a Zoom diner meeting, with each of us putting our phones or laptops on the kitchen table... :) Just kidding of course, but well, who knows?  If I am home at the time, and if I am able, I'll check in to the HARC meeting tonight at 7PM on the air on the FWRA repeater nearest me and probably find out for sure.  Thanks again for doing all you do.
Howard