[Harc] KJ6UPE

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Wed Aug 19 01:31:59 CDT 2020

I'm sorry to report that tonight, KJ6UPE went on a vulgar tirade using
the FWRA linked repeaters again.  A number of hams, including myself
recorded the monologue to report to the FCC via ARRL.

I want to implore ALL hams to NOT converse with or respond to this
station.  This station uses the Far West Repeater Association linked
repeaters.  If you hear this station, please DO NOT acknowledge the call
as this station will descend into bigotry, insults, hate filled speech,
and vulgar language.

Be vigilant, set a higher standard.

Thank you all for not engaging this station tonight.

73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken