[Harc] HARC Clubhouse closed- Do Not Reply

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 12:43:12 CDT 2020

Hello All,    Our clubhouse host, Parks and Recreation have strict Covid protocol in their office.  Some of us unknowingly teetered on the line when we did some work on the repeater.  In discussing it with the board, we voted to close the clubhouse until further notice.  The gear is secure.  Thank you for your cooperation on this.  We look forward to a return to normalcy.  If you have any questions or comments please contact, Anthony at KG6LHW at arrl.net.Be safe,Anthony