[Harc] Skywarn Recognition Day & Clubhouse

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 16:50:31 CST 2020

Two things....

1) The first weekend in December is upon us and that means Skywarn Recognition Day!  This year, due to Covid, HARC will not be playing a role at our local National Weather Service.  However, you can still participate from your own QTH. Check out the link at the bottom to learn how.

2) An official at the City of Eureka reached out to me to reiterate that any access to our equipment needs to pre-arranged due to new strict facilities procedures.  Please contact me at KG6LHW at arrl.net or 951-623-3400 with questions, comments, concerns or requests.

https://www.weather.gov/crh/skywarnrecognition

Stay safe, this too shall pass.

Sent from my iPhone