[Harc] a new trend beginning tonight--HARC NET results

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at pobox.com
Wed Feb 12 21:51:09 CST 2020

Tonight I was NCS for the HARC net on 145.470 repeater.  Here's tonight's results of check-in stations.

Sufexes only:
SLS          CEH
NBG          IVG
MPT          HEC
AIU          CEH
GRU          RUS
ZZO          QPG
SFA          FXK
EM          NU
PCS

Tonights questions were:  Do you have water in your daily vehicle, then how much.  Additionally, if you require daily medications, do you have a store of those meds in your vehicle.  Great responses.

I also encouraged ALL stations to learn the international phonic alphabet.  Knowing your phonics as a ham is critical.  Every ham should know this and be able to use it to convey information over any radio or phone link.  Here's a helpful link:
https://www.worldometers.info/languages/nato-phonetic-alphabet/

Also note, we have a HARC Swap Meet on March 3rd.  I'm bring radio equipment from a fellow SK ham including an all band, all mode radio, power supply, matchbox and HT's!  Mark your calendar and don't miss this one!

73

--
Wishing you well
Jaye Inabnit, ke6sls