[Harc] Interim EmComm Op's Plan

Peter Esko pesko99 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:43:06 CST 2020

Based on discussion at the HARC meeting on Jan 7, I've drafted a brief plan
to serve while we are developing a more comprehensive plan.  We'll discuss
this draft at our on-air EmComm Mtg Thursday, January 16 at 7:00 pm, using
the Far West Repeater System.

I'm interested in any comments or suggestions from anyone. You don't need
to wait for the meeting on Thursday:  Send them to me via email, and I'll
incorporate them into the final draft that I'll send out on Wednesday.

I've taken the liberty of designating Emergency Net Control Stations based
on training and/or experience.  If you see your name and would rather not
be designated, please let me know.  Likewise if you have the training or
experience and would like to be included.  I encourage everyone who is
interested in NCS or leadership in our EmComm Group to take ARRL's EC-001
Course (http://www.arrl.org/online-course-catalog).

See you on the air.  73

Peter W6IES