[Harc] New HF digital net--Thursday Evening

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Wed Jan 15 20:11:33 CST 2020

Greetings all:

A new digital net came into existence last week where we all decided on
the net's new name: Western Digital Net

The net is entertaining several ideas of what will be practiced and all
hams are welcome and actually *encouraged* to join in with ideas for the
net.  I'll paste a blurb from this week's net report from NCS from ORCA
Digital Net:  http://orcadigitalnet.com/14-jan-20-report/

"Remember Steve K6ETA’s new digital Traffic net, Western Digital Net
(WDN). He’s holding another Round-table to determine interest and focus
for the net. If you missed the first meeting, please try to ck-in this
Thursday evening, 3.581, 1930p/0330z. The initial success of this new
Traffic net depends on our support. It’s an idea who’s time has come.
Let’s help Steve develop a Traffic net we’ll all be proud of."

Tnx all, 73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken