[Harc] Ed Fong Antenna Orders -DO NOT REPLY via HARC!

David Boyd seageezer56 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:21:56 CDT 2020

Dear HARC friends,

In the follow-up to last week's HARC workshop with Dr Edison Fong, a
number of folks have sent me their orders for antennas etc.  Thank
you!.  If you have not yet sent me your order, there is still time.  I
will be _accepting orders through this coming Friday, July 24._

For me to submit your order, I will need payment in advance. There are
three ways you may get your payment to me:

  * Mail a check to:  David Boyd, 1721 Charles Avenue, Arcata CA 95521.
    Ensure that it gets to me by Friday, July 24.
  * Drop off cash or a check to the above address.
  * Make a payment to me via PayPal.  My email address for PayPal is
    seageezer56 at gmail.com.  If you use PayPal, please add 3% to cover
    PayPal costs.

Please note that the prices provided by Ed do not include the cost of
PVC pipe or its shipping.  I am contacting Ed to find out how much
additional that would be, and will let you know as soon as I hear.  In
the meanwhile, I am going to assume that your orders do not include the
PVC pipe.  FYI, according to the instructions that came with my DBJ-1,
the important thing is to use 200 PSI pipe (not schedule 40).  It has
thinner walls and better RF performance.  Although we do not have a
Lowe's nearby, 200 PSI pipe is available locally at very low cost.

When the antennas arrive, I am OK delivering them to you, unless you
want to pick them up from me in Sunnybrae.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

To avoid unnecessary traffic on the HARC email reflector, please DO NOT

73

David Boyd
KN6CEH