[Harc] May Minutes, HARC

ish4936 ish4936 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:30:44 CDT 2020

They look good to me, Ben!Sent from my  U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Benjamin Adams via Harc <harc at humboldt-arc.org> Date: 6/1/20  03:46  (GMT-08:00) To: harc at humboldt-arc.org Cc: Benjamin Adams <timidfreerider at gmail.com> Subject: [Harc] May Minutes, HARC Hello,Please take moment to review the attached minutes from the May On Air meeting. Please inform me of any corrections that should be made to these minutes, by replying to me directly at the email below.timidfreerider at gmail.com73,Ben AdamsHARC SecretaryKK6SYJ