[Harc] May 21 power outage in Cutten

Harry Marnell hmarnell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:24:41 CDT 2020

You're welcome, Howard. I found it by going to yesterday's "outage" page -
https://lostcoastoutpost.com/outages/2020/jun/05/ - and replacing the month
and date with /may/21/

Voila!  Found and clicked on that specific entry and my internet machine
came up with the 6-digit URL. I was at least as surprised that it worked as
you were!

Ol' Harry
N6URU