[Harc] zoom for upcoming tech meeting

Rus Gustavson prgustavson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:20:25 CDT 2020

Hi Jay,

I've used Zoom a bit and my wife seems to use it all the time for various things. I don't think there's anything you need to do to use it. I do use it on a Macintosh and that works great.

I use a Raspberry Pi for VHF digital. I don't wanna overload it with more stuff, but I bet you got a better Linux machine.

I've also used Google hangouts and that seems to work great too.

--
73,
Rus Gustavson, NQ6F