[Harc] Radiogram intro, sample form and Frequency correction- Do Not Reply to This

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 22:07:32 CDT 2020

Please do not reply to this.

On today's HARC net we talked about using radiograms for Message Handling during field day.  I sent a video link in the HARC Field Day Bulletin on how to do it.  Here's another quick intro with a blank form you can print out or fill out on your computer.

http://www.ws1sm.com/Message-Handling.html
Also, there is a frequency correction.  I fat fingered it and didn't catch it time.  The 6m simplex frequency for Field Day has been corrected to 52.02.

A951-623-3400