[Harc] 3PM Zoom meeting

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 16:35:28 CDT 2020

Howard Lang is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: KB6NN, Howard Lang's HARC Field Day Zoom Meeting
Time: Jun 27, 2020 03:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72287063835?pwd=a2xEaHNyU3BFRWdkYisxRFVzaDdSQT09

Meeting ID: 722 8706 3835
Password: 2HUAjC

Please note: This is a (free) 40 minute maximum meeting.  40 minutes after it starts, Zoom will cut it off.

If for some reason I don't have internet, I will be monitoring the repeaters.
--
not Sent from a U.S.Cellulose Smartphone