[Harc] HARC Zoom meeting gallery 06-27-20

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 14:18:06 CDT 2020

You mean the image I sent or your image?  I noticed that some had images mirrored.  It's a setting in Zoom, under Video (see attached).  If you have that checked, what you see on your monitor and what we see in the Zoom window is mirrored.  I found it helpful to use to set up my camera, but after that, unchecked the option.