[Harc] Saturday's Zoom meeting participants

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 21:38:06 CDT 2020

Thanks to all that participated.  Let's do this again some time.  Here is a corrected list of participants in the order in which they were on my screen when all were present (screen shot was sent in a previous email, but I'll attach it again):

1. Dean (Tyson) Moore, KF6AAL
2. Howard Lang, KB6NN
3. The Eatons, Dan and Sherri, KB6DE and KK6MPY
4. David Boyd, KN6CEH
5. Anthony Wiese, KG6LHW
6. Michael Welsh, AI6EM
7. Richard Kern K6FXK
8. Greg Deja, AA6GD
9. Kevin Bayless, KK6MPT
10. Dave Carr, WZ6S
11. Greg Waters, KJ6OUI
12. Matthew Renner, KN6CEI
13. Don Campbell, KE6HEC

73,
Howard, KB6NN
--
Not sent from a U.S.Cellulose Smartphone