[Harc] Saturday's Zoom meeting participants

David Boyd seageezer56 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 21:44:08 CDT 2020

Howard,

In these times of social distancing, I really enjoyed that HARC Zoom
gathering.  It was nice to have some faces to match with their voices.
Thank you for organizing it, Hopefully we can do it again. BTW, for the
last several months I have been doing several Zoom meetings a week with
various organizations, and this HARC event certainly wins the prize for
sending out the most pre-meeting reminders!

73
David Boyd
KN6CEH