[Harc] HARC logo for all to experiment with

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 17:33:32 CDT 2020

I want to make sure Jim’s work is getting credit. He designed the map logo as well.
Let’s refer to them from here on out as MAP and TOWER logos.
  I like the idea of the Map logo with Humboldt Amateur on the top and Radio Club on the bottom.  Curved to make a semi circle around the map with the callsign negative imaged in the bottom right of the map. Near Alderpointish.
 Will make a proof on concept image tonight.
  Sorry for not Crediting Jim from the get go.
Wash your hands!

Sent from my iPhone