[Harc] May HARC meeting agenda and calendar

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 20:49:30 CDT 2020

HARC Meeting Agenda for May 5, 2020

 “On-the-Air using FWRA b/c of the COVID19Shelter-in-Place Order”

Call to Order: Introductions

Agenda Additions?:

Vice President:

Secretary’s Report: Minutes

Treasurer’s Report: $$$

April Tube Contest Results: MostContacts?  Farthest Contact? Interestingcontacts or upgrades?

Trailer Report: “Steve’s” Solar Panelinstalled.  Portto plug in CW Key installed.  Greenlight to install mount for HF?

  Greenlight to install cabinets and writing surface in the bow?

Emcomm Group Report:

VEC Report:

Past Events: None

Future Events: None

Calendar Updates:

Updates: Howard researched transferringclub callsign Trustee, HARC website updated, Vests (for sale, M 2X & F Lg),New Callsigns for Jason Durant now KA6F, Russ Gustavson was KE6AFF now NQ6F

Agenda additions:

Discussion topics: What creative ways can we participate inField Day if we are still under a Shelter-In-Place order?

This Month’s Assignment: Find the contactinfo for a community group or organization that's members might be interestedin getting their Technician Class License. Example’s, Search and Rescue, 4x4club, Birding group, etc.

Email result to KG6LHW at arrl.net. Every club member please send at least one.

May
3rd Ave.of the Giants

5th HARCMtg

14thWorkshop, KJ6OUI. Intro to ICS

16th EmcommDrill

16thWillow Creek Fire Fair

16th VETesting EKA 1000

21stKinetics Planning Mtg

21st  EmcommGroup on-the-air, FWRA 1900

23-25thKinetics Grand Championship

June

2nd HARCMtg*

6th Tourof the Unknown Coast

7thTri-kids

11thWorkshop

16thSocial Dinner

18th EmcommGroup

20th VETesting FOT 1000

21stTrinidad Fish Fly

27-28thField Day

July

7th HARCMtg

16th Workshopvia Skype, Dr. Fong Antenna

18th VETesting EKA 1000

25thEureka Play Day

August

4th HARCMtg

7th-8th American Cancer Society

13thWorkshop

15thRedwood Endurance Riders

15th VETesting FOT 1000

18thSocial Dinner

September

1st HARCMtg

10thWorkshop

12-13th EnduroRiders, Cuneo Creek

12thResiliency Preparedness Fair, Blue Lake Rancheria

13th FarwestPicnic

17th EmcommGroup

19th VETesting EKA 1000

October