[Harc] HARC Net Attendance

Cliff VanCott vancottcj at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 21:48:20 CDT 2020

 Hi from:
Cliff VanCott KN6CEJ
I am still listed as a visitor... but I've been a dues-paid member since August of 2019.  How does that get fixed?
Also... How is this list, and also the roll call during the nets, sorted?  I cannot see any rhyme or reason... so I don't know when I need to be paying the most attention for when my call sign will be called!
Thank you for putting this out so it can get updated, I appreciate all you do to help us do what we do!  Cliff