[Harc] PC Trade for 2M Transceiver

Jason Durant jdurant37 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 12:39:42 CDT 2020

[image: 20200514_102844.jpg]
I would like to trade a fully functional PC with an up to date Windows 10
Pro operating system for a 2M transceiver with at least 50W power. It comes
with the monitor, mouse and keyboard. I will also throw in a laser jet
black and white printer if you are interested.

I will install FLDIGI, FLAMP, FLMSG, AGWPE, APRSI32, MixW 3.2, and OUTPOST
on the PC if you are interested in  using the PC for digital modes.

The PC has 6GB of RAM and runs Windows 10 very well. I killed the
unnecessary software on the PC and installed CCleaner. E-mail me if you are
interested.

73,
Jason

--
Jason Durant, MS DABR
Medical Physicist and Radiation Safety Officer