[Harc] October Meeting Minutes

benjamin adams timidfreerider at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 23:21:25 CST 2020

Hello,

Please see the attached meeting minutes. Please review and be prepared to
vote to approve these minutes during our next meeting. If you find that
corrections need to be made, please let me know at the email below, or
during the meeting.

KK6SYJ at arrl.net

Also, I will not be calling roll during the November meeting in an effort
to expedite the meeting. Please send an email to the address above, during
the typical meeting time to be counted at present for this meeting in
particular.

Thank you,
Ben Adams
HARC Secretary