[Harc] second Thursday

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 11:10:14 CDT 2020

The date for the second Thursday HARC workshop is coming up soon (October 15 at 7PM).

I have received requests for help with FLDIGI/FLMSG and for help with Winlink.  I feel qualified for FLDIGI/FLMSG, but I don't feel qualified to help with Winlink.

Because there are parts of FLDIGI/FLMSG instruction that also apply to Winlink, such as getting a computer to work with a radio, I would like to have the FLDIGI/FLMSG workshop come before the Winlink workshop.

If there is anyone in our club that knows how to use Winlink, please let me know, and please attend the FLDIGI/FLMSG workshop when it comes up, so we can all be on the same page.  You can contact me through this email list or direct to my email address, which is my call at yahoo.com (see header of this email if that doesn't make sense).

Howard
KB^NN