[Harc] Local ISS voice contact scheduled. Do Not Reply

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 09:50:23 CDT 2020

Via Ben Adams, KK6SYJ.
   Ramona is near San Diego but we’ll still be able to hear the downlink on 145.800 MHz FM.

14 October an  ISS contact is planned with  Ramona Lutheran School, Ramona, CA - USA !

 direct via N6ROR

N6ROR  is  the

Ramona Outback Amateur Radio Society

in Ramona, CA - USA

The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and he scheduled astronaut is Chris Cassidy KF5KDR

The contact is at 16:26 UTC,   43 deg.

Downlink signals will be audible over California and nearby areas !

on 145.800 MHz  FM;      contact will be in english. Please RX only!!!

We follow this ham-radio contact  in our FB group here :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/254653548367766

73 de IW2BSF - Rudy Parisio

Proposed questions generated by the Ramona Lutheran School students:

. How has Expedition 63 changed your outlook on life?

2. What is your favorite thing to look at in space?

3. What is most difficult when you are recovering from returning to Earth?

4. What does it feel like when you are on a spacewalk?

5. What was the strangest thing that's happened to you while you were in space?

6. What is your favorite activity when you have free time on the ISS?

7. How likely do you think it is that I will visit outer space in my lifetime, even if I never become an astronaut?

8. What does it feel like to sleep on the ISS?

9. What mission were you most scared of?

10. What are your favorite experiences of Expedition 63?

11. What has been your favorite experiment on the ISS?

12. About how many repairs are made each week aboard the ISS?

13. What is your favorite game to play in space?

14. What are your 3 favorite foods to eat while on the ISS?

15. What language has been the most challenging to communicate aboard the ISS?

16. What food are you most looking forward to eating when you get home?

17. What fear have you had regarding space?

18. What surprises you the most about how the ISS is today than when you were part of the assembly mission?

19. Which holidays have you enjoyed celebrating on the ISS?

20. What's your favorite number of people aboard the ISS at one time?

21. Who was your favorite astronaut that you have met from another country?

22. What way(s) could we utilize space to help manage our problems with waste disposal on Earth?

23. Do you hope to go back to space or the moon in a commercial space suit via a commercial vehicle?

24. How do you use ham radio on the ISS and after you return to Earth?

Sent from my iPhone