[Harc] first announcement, Zoom workshop Oct 15

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 22:08:27 CDT 2020

First announcement to email list: October 15 HARC workshop: "Getting started with Digital Modes"
---------------for 10/13/2020:

On October 15 at 7PM local, I plan to present a workshop on how to get started with digital modes.  All are welcome.

There are many variables involved: computer, software, sound card, cables, and radio.

We will cover:  Computer, sound card, CAT control, radio settings, and an introduction to FLDIGI/FLMSG.

We will NOT cover: Red Cross forms, Winlink, Ham Radio Deluxe, WSJT-X, or Digipan.

We will NOT cover Packet Radio.

I hope to see you on Zoom on October 15 at 7PM.  Look for a longer announcement soon with some instructions.

The Zoom invitation will be sent closer to the event.

73,
Howard
KB6NN