[Harc] Sept Mtg Agenda

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 20:54:41 CDT 2020

PLAN B!  There is potential that one might try and "jam" our meeting tonight on the Far West.  If that happens, I will ID, leave Far West and go to 146.460 WITHOUT announcing so.  I have made arrangements so that most of you should be able to hear me on that freq.  I may need a minute for the reconfiguration.   PLEASE DO NOT MENTION OUR PLAN ON THE AIR.  73, Anthony

HARC Meeting Agenda for September 1, 2020"On-the-Air using FWRA b/c of the COVID19 Shelter-in-Place Order"Call to Order: Check your email for tonight's agendaRoll Call of Member Stations: BenAgenda Additions:Vice President: SteveSecretary's Report: BenTreasurer's Report: MarciEmcomm Group Report: Peter. Past Event, Future Event?   EC-001 Zoom, 9/2, 1900.  NBEMS 9/7, 2000. FWRA
VEC Report: DanSept. Workshop: Howard. (9/10, 1900?)Trailer Report: Anthony, Update, IC-2720, sound tiles.
HARC Repeater Project: Anthony, Under budget!
Silent Auction/Donation: Anthony
Past Event: REER, Anthony
Future Event: REER Part 2, Sept 12 only, Anthony, CAL QSO Party, Oct. 3-4
Agenda Additions: