[Harc] September HARC Program

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 10:44:01 CDT 2020

I was hoping to send an invitation to a Zoom program or to say there will be an on-the-air program but alas (who uses alas any more?) there is no program.  Yet.  You still have time to get one together, no, that's not right.  ...get it together and volunteer to present something you Already Have cooked up.  There's time to do that.  Just let me know at kb6nn at yahoo.com.  Thanks in advance.
Howard
KB6NN