[Harc] Amateur Radio for Emergency Managers Webinar

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 16:01:43 CDT 2020

 Hello All,  Greg Waters at OES sent me this link to forward to club members.  It's a FEMA webinar in the second half of October regarding Amateur Radio.  Several of us have already sign up.  Hope to see you there.
73,Anthony

FEMA sponsored webinar: https://femacqpub1.connectsolutions.com/content/connect/c1/7/en/events/event/shared/148225860/event_landing.html?sco-id=154313463

I am planning on attending this presentation. I encourage all CERT members and Amateur Radio operators to also attend. I have not attended the lecture or know who is presenting, but I am interested in how FEMA presents Amateur Radio Operators to Emergency Managers

Who should attend?

Whole community with a particular emphasis on Local, State, and Federal Emergency Managers, CERT Program Leaders, Health Departments, and NGO’s.

Regards,

Greg Waters

Program Coordinator/COVID19 Humboldt County

Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office of Emergency Services/ Emergency Operations Center

Office: 707-268-2502

gwaters at co.humboldt.ca.us