[Harc] programs please

vancottcj vancottcj at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 15:29:11 CDT 2020

How about introducing newbies (i earned tech less than a year ago) to fldigi and flmsg? I see that referenced a lot (like the recent ARC list request, but don't know what it is.Thanks for considering this... Cliff KN6CEJSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Howard, KB6NN via Harc" <harc at humboldt-arc.org> Date: 9/28/20  07:59  (GMT-08:00) To: HARC mailing list <harc at humboldt-arc.org> Cc: "Howard, KB6NN" <kb6nn at yahoo.com> Subject: [Harc] programs please The Covid-19 restrictions have been an obstacle to our monthly HARC meetings and to our "second Thursday" workshops as well.  Zoom and on-the-air solutions are possible, but I need suggestions.Please let me know if you have something you know about that you would like to share, or, if you don't, and would like to have someone else share something they know about that you would like to learn about, please say so.I'm taking suggestions for programs.  If your suggestion will not fit into a Zoom or on-the-air presentation, I will hold the idea until after we are allowed to meet in groups indoors again.Oh, what about something we can share out of doors?  May not work as the days get shorter on a Thursday evening, but I am open to an in-the-air setting on weekends.So...Please let me know if you have something to share, or if you have a request for a program you'd like to see done.73 and stay safe,HowardKB6NN-- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.https://www.avast.com/antivirus-- Harc mailing listHarc at humboldt-arc.orghttp://mail.humboldt-arc.org/mailman/listinfo/harc_humboldt-arc.org