[Harc] 2m Yagi assistance needed

ben adams timidfreerider at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:43:52 CDT 2021

Jim,

I have a 3 element by arrow you could get a ballpark idea with.

http://www.arrowantennas.com/arrowii/146-437.html

Now i see there is also a 4 element version the Alaskan arrow:
http://www.arrowantennas.com/arrowii/alaskanarrow.html

The director is longest, then radiating, the director.

Spaced evenly (if I remember correctly).

The 440 portion of the antenna is similar, but with 7 elements, also evenly
spaced. The 3 directors furthest from the radiator are the same length.

I think the log periodic yagi's are the ones with uneven element spacing.

Ben
Kk6syj