[Harc] HARC Workshop tonight

lbuerer at suddenlink.net lbuerer at suddenlink.net
Wed Apr 21 14:24:51 CDT 2021

Hi Howard

The  trailer looks real nice. Thanks for arraigning the showing.

As for the battery discussion I've been Emailing Bioenno to try to get information  This seems to be a subject they would like to avoid, ie. what happens id the maximum current is exceeded. Does it go boom like LiPolly batteries do. So far this is what I  have found out so far. The 20amp battery have can handle a 40 amp draw at least for awhile. most likely the current draw will  likely will never exceed that. They still wont tell me what happens  if we do. I'll keep trying. Jeannie says just get out your credit card and buy a bigger battery and trade batteries with the club. A 40 amp one would do I think. The HF radio and one  2m radio would draw less that that. What do you think?

Larry