[Harc] HARC August Meeting Agenda. DO NOT REPLY

ben adams timidfreerider at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 19:55:50 CDT 2021

*Please Print and bring along to the meeting with you.  Agenda Additions
will be accepted during the beginning of the meeting.*

*Dues are due next month.  Why not bring them tonight and get an early
start?!  $20 for a single ham, $25 for a household.*
*Hope to see you there!*
*Ben*

*HARC Meeting Agenda for August 3, 2021*
"Second in person mtg since the beginning of the pandemic.  Held at Murray
Field"
Call to Order.
Roll Call of Member Stations:
Agenda Additions:
Secretary's Report: Sherry
Treasurer's Report: Marci
     Non-Profit Status
VEC Report: Dan
Christmas Party:
EmComm:
  Emcomm Group: Peter
  Auxcomm: Greg or Anthony
       Accelerated Technician Class -- Greg
Winlink Wednesday Net: Matthew
NBEMS Net: Jaye
Workshops: Howard or Anthony
      July Workshop Review
      August Workshop
Tube Contest: Matthew
Trailer Report: Anthony
HARC Website: David
        Website Domain Name:  Jaye
HARC Net: Ben
Muni Clubhouse: Anthony
Rainbow Ridge Repeater:
   Digipeater: Jaye
   Repeater: Anthony
Muni Repeater:
  Battery Backup:  Don
Kneeland Repeater Potential: Anthony
Past Events: ?
Future Events:
   -REER:  August 12. Redwood National Park.  We need communicators.
Contact KG6LHW at arrl.net
   -LiveQSO Expo: August 12th. But you have 30 days to watch videos online.
   -Cal QSO Party: 1600 UTC October 2, 2021 to 2200 UTC October 3, 2021
   -Mad RIver Enduro: October 9th & 10th in Blue Lake, CA. We need
communicators. Contact KK6SYJ at arrl.net
   -Pacificon: Oct. 15th - Oct. 17th. @ San Ramon Marriott.

Agenda Additions: