[Harc] HARC Luncheon

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 19:06:50 CST 2021

Tomorrow(12/11), starting at noon will be a HARC get together at the Mad River Brewery in Blue Lake.  There is a nice big top outdoor seating area and lots of fine brewery food and drink to order.   Starting at 1300L Ben and I will be handing out appreciation certificates to the heavy lifting members that helped us have a successful term.  You'll also have a chance to meet the new board.  Ben Adams, President.  Gene Bass, VP.  Jaye, Secretary and Marci, Treasurer.  Greg Waters from AUXCOMM will also present the After Action Report of our participation in the Great California Shakeout.

  Inclement weather is inbound.  Make sure you bring your foul weather gear and perhaps even your PFD (Personal Flotation Device!)  We look forward to seeing you all there.
Saturday, December 11th.  Noonish to 3ish.Mad River Brewery195 Taylor Way, Blue Lake, 95525 Frequencies:Primary: Arcata Simplex 146.430Secondary: Muni 145.470, -, 103.5.