[Harc] EmComm 101 Final Test and Certificate of Completion

Cliff VanCott vancottcj at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 14:30:07 CST 2021

Hello fellow "EmComm 101" students,
After finishing the Zoom Classes for ARRL's "EmComm 101" class which Greg taught us, I contacted ARRL and found that there is a FINAL TEST on-line, and passing that will produce a Certificate of Completion for the EmComm 101 class.  No need to wait for a collection of qualified test administers to come test us, we can finish the testing online at the ARRL website!

I did, and have already received my Certificate of Completion.
I don't have the contact list for all the students, but know many are HARC members... thus this email.
Again... the final is on the ARRL website.  I can't give you the link because I had to log into ARRL first.  Then I drilled down thru the 'start your class' links, to the end and found the test there.
IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED FOR EMCOMM 101 CLASS ON ARRL, THE TEST MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE TO YOU.  I did also find that you actually don't need to pay for ARRL membership to register for the ARRL "EmComm 101" class... so you could do that at no cost if you want to put the time in.
Thought you'd want to know!  Cliff