[Harc] ISS Pass 10 Feb 2021

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Thu Feb 11 11:17:45 CST 2021

Thanks to Anthony for sending a QST alert on FWRA yesterday that there
was going to be an ISS pass talking to school kids.

That gave me enough time to change my VFO and crank up the audio.  We
had a great pass and the only bummer was the ISS ventured passed my RX
range and they were still answering questions.  I usually record these
passes, but wasn't able to do it this time.

But it was sure fun.  I hope a youtube capture will show up soon, I'll
love hearing both sides.

Thanks again Anthony!

73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken