[Harc] Multiband HF Vertical

Daniel Eaton dre3neato at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:17:47 CST 2021

Hi Rus.

Take a look at Chameleon Antenna.
They have many choices, and deployment options; dipole, fan dipole,
vertical, slope, “V”, inverted L etc. and the manual for each is available
on the site.
All can be used for portable ops and some for permanent mounting.
Many are made with QRP in mind.
The manuals also have a charts detailing the strong  and week points,
frequency range and uses for NVIS or Sky Wave.

I have some of their stuff. All very durable and made to last.
 73, Dan KB6DE