[Harc] Short ISS School pass. 4minute mp3

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Fri Feb 26 13:42:43 CST 2021

I was alarmed as I started copying the ISS several minutes prior to the
school making contact with the ISS.  I guess they decided to wait until
the ISS was nearer to Colorado instead of having an operator on the
coast capture first contact and use a RELAY to Colorado.

Still very enjoyable to be able to copy this live, from space!
0-45 seconds ISS calls for contact.  46-end ISS answers students questions.

73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken