[Harc] Linear Amplifier

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Mon Jan 11 14:00:53 CST 2021

This message received by our HARC website.  Please correspond directly
with George if interested. -- Jaye ke6sls

   Hello OM-

  I am a former amateur living in Eureka.  I have a Heathkit 220K Linear
Amplifier kit which I purchased in the 1980s when I was an active
amateur.  For various reasons I never unpacked it, intending to build it
and get back on the air "one of these days", but as life turned out, I
never did.  I'm looking at selling up and moving to Portland, probably
in the next few years and I have to face it: I'll never build it.
 I thought about selling it on eBay, but it's so heavy that it would
cost a fortune to ship, which prompts me to offer it to the membership
of the HARC.  The box was never opened until a few weeks ago so I could
check it but it looks all OK save for some external damage to the
shipping container which doesn't appear to have damaged the contents;
they are still just "as packed" in Benton Harbor in 198?.
  I'm going to ask $400 for the unit: much less than the original
purchase price, which I don't recall. I live in Eureka, where the unit
can be inspected.  I'll include the "transformer oil bucket" dummy load
as well.

  Perhaps  you might be able to spread the word via the HARC newsletter,
word of mouth or what have you.

  I can be contacted at gwi2603 at gmail.com or 707 442 9361

    Thanks:  George Ingraham, formerly WB6BDF

--
When you know how to listen, everyone is the guru
   Ram Dass

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken