[Harc] June Meeting Minutes

Sherry Lisby cougargrl7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 20:42:03 CDT 2021

Apologies!  I thought I had sent these out already for some reason and
realized today that I hadn't!

Please see the attached minutes from the 06/01/2021 meeting.  Please email
corrections or comments to me at KM6YRQ at ARRL.NET to avoid cluttering up the
HARC reflector.

I'll print out copies to bring to the meeting on Tuesday once everyone has
had a chance to respond.

Sherry Lisby
HARC Secretary
KM6YRQ