[Harc] Minutes for 07/06/2021 Meeting

Sherry Lisby cougargrl7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 02:35:08 CDT 2021

It was great seeing everyone in person!!  And I have to say, as I listened
to the recording while I was typing up the notes, it was really fun
listening to everyone laughing together.

Here's the first draft of the minutes from the 07/06/2021 meeting.

Please email me at KM6YRQ at ARRL.NET with any corrections, comments, etc.

Thank you,

Sherry Lisby
HARC Secretary
KM6YRQ