[Harc] DNARC/ARRL 2021 FIELD DAY -Do Not Reply!

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 19:50:12 CDT 2021

As you may know, I reached out to the Del Norte Amateur Radio Club to see if some HARC members could invite themselves to their Field Day.  Their President said yes and they’re excited to see us there.  Here is their general bulletin/ PSA.
  My plan is to arrive there early Saturday to help with their setup and stay until teardown on Sunday.  There will be camping on site with extra LEO patrols.
  I’m not spearheading any formal HARC participation but if you have any questions you can find me at KG6LHW at arrl.net.
Hope to see you there!