[Harc] Winlink Wednesday! do-not-reply

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 13:14:57 CST 2021

We had 5 check-ins last week on the new Winlink Net.  Russ G, Matthew, Howard and David are the trailer-blazers.  Real nice work gentlemen.  We want all of you to join in and play with this piece of very useful/practical piece of software.  Poke around youtube to see what it's all about.  Just like all things, there is a small learning curve.  Please don't let that discourage you.  The general format is that of an email composer so right off the bat it may be familiar looking to you.  It even works similar to email.  You send your check-in message and it goes into a holding pattern until I query for it.  Therefore you can check in anytime today.

To check-in this week....Send to.....KG6LHWSubject..... HUMCO Winlink WedBody.......call, first name, city, county, state
Newbies can use "Telnet" to send a couple of times to get the hang of things.  After that only use RF as that's the end goal.In short order we will start playing with P2P.
Hope to see you on the Winlink Wednesday Net!!A