[Harc] Winlink Wednesday! do-not-reply

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 00:52:49 CST 2021

Thanks for that Richard.  I, too, have had no luck with propagation.  All the stations mentioned in other posts have been "green" on the RMS catalog when updated on line.  Tonight, I had a report of "Good to CU Howard and great signal tonight" - but that doesn't mean it would be good elsewhere.  In my haste, I have not looked at the various reporting websites to see where my signal may have been picked up.  Of course, WSPR stations find me easily, and beacons I can hear might be helpful, as would be the reverse beacon network: http://www.reversebeacon.net/main.php - but by the time I took the time to check those, I might as well have tried random connections to stations for which propagation was predicted to be good for me in the Winlink Express program.
Howard