[Harc] American Red Cross drill this Saturday 3/27- Do Not Reply

Rus Gustavson prgustavson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:01:45 CDT 2021

Wow Anthony! We're going to be left out of communications if there's a disaster in Humboldt. Well, not really, we'll get through. But it doesn't sound like the Red Cross has much of a plan for including us.

I'll plan on completing the exercise on Saturday. At least we can show some interest locally.

Thank you for keeping us moving forward!

I've got some kind of a problem with my VHF Fldigi. I think it's a corrupt file on my computer. I hope to have it resolved by Monday.

Also, very neat, I bought a Masters Communication Digital Radio interface kit to solder together. It's essentially a Signalink. It has some great reviews. It'll be interesting to see how it compares with a Signalink and RigBlaster. Supposedly has lower sound floor and better bandwidth.

--
73,
Rus Gustavson, NQ6F